Blue & White Striped Dress Laces
In ancient Greece, women with blue eyes were thought to have loose morals. That sounds like a bit of a stretch...but these laces, sheesh...
33" in length (Standard for most dress shoes. Ideal for 4-5 pairs of shoeholes).
- Made of our super strong poly/nylon weave.
- Durable metal aglets to prevent that aglet fray that ruins your day
- Sold as a pair. C'mon, one lace would just be plain evil!
- Free & easy returns & exchanges. So no pressure, you got this.
All of our polyester is made 100% from recycled plastic bottles. Turtle lovers rejoice!
- We know you’ll be getting more than one pair, and keeping them tidy can get pretty intense. So our pairs of laces come wrapped around their own spool for maximum storage power.
- Sourced from a sustainable birch farm in Maine.
- If you're not using your spools, send them back and we'll add a credit to your account for $$ off your next order.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- All of our laces are made in North Carolina.
- All of our spools are sourced from a sustainable birch farm in Maine.