Azure & Maize Braided Dress Laces
Y’all ready for some corn jokes?! Lend us your ears for a sec (there’s one already). What did the baby corn call its dad? POPCORN. What happens if you swallow a whole corn cob? You’ll get corn-stipated. We had another joke about what happens to corn in the digestive system... but it’s recycled. Ok that’s enough, these are getting corny. OH NO WE CAN’T STOP. THIS SHUCKS. Go ahead, pop these one-of-a-kind, uniCORN dress laces in your cart. Please, someone, stop us.
33" in length (Standard for most dress shoes. Ideal for 4-5 pairs of shoeholes).
- Made of our super strong poly/nylon weave.
- Durable metal aglets to prevent that aglet fray that ruins your day
- Sold as a pair. C'mon, one lace would just be plain evil!
- Free & easy returns & exchanges. So no pressure, you got this.
All of our polyester is made 100% from recycled plastic bottles. Turtle lovers rejoice!
- We know you’ll be getting more than one pair, and keeping them tidy can get pretty intense. So our pairs of laces come wrapped around their own spool for maximum storage power.
- Sourced from a sustainable birch farm in Maine.
- If you're not using your spools, send them back and we'll add a credit to your account for $$ off your next order.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- All of our laces are made in North Carolina.
- All of our spools are sourced from a sustainable birch farm in Maine.